Information we collect
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide You, and any of the users of the Website, with a customized and efficient experience, and therefore We only collect personal information that is relevant for such purpose.
Personal Information means information that identifies or could be used to identify an individual, directly or indirectly.
We collect the following types of information from our users (collectively the “Information“):
- Registration Data. As a condition for purchasing Products from the Website, You will be required to provide us with certain information concerning You, such as your name, personal details, email and billing details (the “Registration Data“). We will not sell, trade or rent your Registration Data to others, except as specified in this Policy.
- Automatic Tracking. By the nature of its functionality, the Website will be able to, and may track certain information about You, in order to perform internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, site usage patterns and behavior. This information is collected in an aggregate form, without usually identifying any user individually, except with respect to user IP Address that is considered as personal information. Non-personally identifiable information may be analyzed by us for the purpose of improving and expanding the functionality of our Services as well as to improve the Website.
Curabitur id porta turpis. Aliquam erat volutpat. Aliquam placerat, dui quis gravida accumsan, ligula sapien dictum dui, ac bibendum purus lacus et sapien. Mauris condimentum massa semper, ultrices ante eget, euismod nulla. Nulla tempus imperdiet quam, ac accumsan libero fringilla sed. Vestibulum convallis accumsan nisl, id suscipit ligula molestie ut. Morbi non varius eros, id viverra tellus. Nullam suscipit nibh id mattis scelerisque. Phasellus at odio ut nunc ultricies sollicitudin. Praesent id placerat nunc. Quisque vehicula, odio malesuada condimentum egestas, nisi ex consectetur ligula, quis porttitor tellus purus a libero
What are cookies?
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when You visit certain websites and can store information about your use of the Website.
We use a combination of few types of cookies such as session cookies and persistent cookies, in order to track, how You use and experience the Website, build anonymous statistical data about how the Website is performing, to make the Services more customized and to inform us of a repeat visit without knowing who a visitor is or its personal information. Please ensure that other third parties that provided such information, are aware of such fact.
Usage of Information
- Internal Use. We use the Information collected for internal purposes, to improve the Website as well as the other Services we provide, and to better tailor them to meet your needs. In addition, We use the Information collected to analyze usage, and to deliver You information about certain promotions, services or items that might interest You. We may use Your e-mail address to contact You from time to time, in order to notify You about new services and updates. If You do not wish to receive such mailings, simply notify us in [email protected]
- Personal Information. We will use the Personal Information in order to improve the use of the Website.
- Improving Software and Resolving Problems. We may use Information collected to resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems as well as to improve the Website.
- Advertising. We may advertise and promote the Website or any of the Services and its contents, however, We will not disclose, sell or transfer any Information (other than automatic tracking) or any personal information to any third parties for the purpose of advertising or promotion (e.g., advertisers or business partners), except as specified in this Policy.
- Third Parties. We may, at any time, add affiliate partners or 3rd party content providers to the Website, but the sharing of information with them will be limited to only statistical information. You further consent to permit us, to process and transfer the Information collected by us, as necessary for us to provide You with our Service.
- Special Cases. We may disclose Information collected, in special cases when we were ordered to do so by a judicial authority, to respond to subpoenas, court orders and law enforcement or government request or when we have reason to believe that disclosing such information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating this Policy or may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally), our rights or property, other users, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
Protection of Information
Personal Information is encrypted and protected by firewall and by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), the industry standard, for encrypting all personal information.
Although, We use industry standard practices to protect your privacy, We do not guarantee, and You should not expect that Information collected will always remain completely private.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific work are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
Our policy only addresses the use and disclosure of information that We collect from You. To the extent that You disclose information to other parties, different rules may apply to the use or disclosure of the personal information, which You disclose to them. We do not control the privacy policies of third parties and You will be subject to the privacy customs and policies of such third parties.
Disclosure Information in the Event of a Merger
Access to your personal information
You shall have the right to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we have collected and hold that was provided by You, and the way it is processed. To request access, please email [email protected] and We will provide the information free of charge in a commonly use and machine readable format within 14 days, and You shall have the right to transmit that data to any third party, except in the event that the request is unfounded, excessive or repetitive, in which case we reserve the right to charge a proportionate administration fee or refuse. Please ensure that other third parties that provided such information, have the same option.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at [email protected]
4 Hausner st, Tel Aviv, Israel